Johnsons Hotel Linen is the leading Laundry and Linen Hire Company supplying National Hotel Chains and Independent Hotels across the UK from 10 sites in the UK and Northern Ireland. We are part of the Johnsons Service Group PLC.
Following a multi-million-pound investment and restructure at our largest Plant in Bourne, an opportunity has arisen for an ambitious, experienced Operations Manager to join the team reporting to and supporting the General Manager in taking the business to the next level of service delivery and efficiency. In return we offer a competitive salary, SAYE scheme, free Life Assurance, EAP and Pension.
The post will be responsible for the
- management and direction of the entire business in conjunction with the General Manager.
- An in-depth knowledge of production, engineering, logistics and customer service functions would be an advantage.
- To ensure the health, safety and well-being of our employees is foremost in the values and activities of the business.
- Ensuring the building of the highest levels of engagement across all colleagues and building of both internal and external relationships to exceed expectations.
- Create a platform for continual improvement and “can do” attitudes, implementing, monitoring and evaluating all aspects of the business within your control with the site teams
- Full budgetary control of all direct areas of report.
- Fully capable of deputising for the General Manager
- Proven experience in Operational Management and Leadership.
- Strong communication and man-management skills. Ability to lead, inspire and motivate a large diverse team.
- Strong Production/Manufacturing background – textiles, laundry or food industry experience would be advantageous
- Confidence with numbers and financial and budgetary management
- A dynamic motivator
- Natural problem solver, with an innovative nature, able to make decisions in a pressurised environment
- Ideally IOSH qualified
- Flexible attitude to working hours